Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard M Baruch MD
Dr. Howard M Baruch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cliffside Park, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and Kearny, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Baruch is affiliated with Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard M Baruch has 8 locations
663 Palisade Ave Ste 302
Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
33 Park Ave Ste 1D
New York, NY 10016
1255 Broad St
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
111 Galway Pl Ste 300
Teaneck, NJ 07666
1255 Broad St Ste 200
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
586 Kearny Ave
Kearny, NJ 07032
11 Galway Pl Ste 300
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Book Online Now
Dr. Howard M Baruch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Howard M Baruch has the following 19 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Howard M Baruch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Baruch is EXCELLENT!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard M Baruch - Posted on November 7th, 2018
Dr. Baruch treated me on a few occasions during my post op surgery. He is kind, compassionate & he’s excellent in his field of medicine! He showed so much concern that he gave me his cellphone number and told me to reach out to him with a picture to see my progress! I highly recommend him to my friends & family...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard M Baruch - Posted on December 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard M Baruch - Posted on October 7th, 2015
Absolutely the worst doctor i have ever been to. I took my daughter there for her ankle problem that had previous surgery (different dr). And left there with a referral for injections in her back??????? Didnt listen to anything we told him or his assistant. Totally disregarded anything we said. Spent 2 1/2 hours there. Never again. Worst doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard M Baruch - Posted on September 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard M Baruch - Posted on April 15th, 2015
Dr. Baruch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
- Georgetown University
Dr. Howard M Baruch Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Howard M Baruch
Areas of expertise include both surgical and non-surgical treatments of: Degenerative Conditions of the Back and Neck Herniated Discs Spinal Infections &Tumors Spinal Deformity Spine Trauma Fractures Failed Back and Neck Surgery Advanced Pain Management
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard M Baruch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cliffside Park, NJ.