Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Howard M Baruch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Howard M Baruch has the following 19 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Howard M Baruch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Howard M Baruch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Absolutely the worst doctor i have ever been to. I took my daughter there for her ankle problem that had previous surgery (different dr). And left there with a referral for injections in her back??????? Didnt listen to anything we told him or his assistant. Totally disregarded anything we said. Spent 2 1/2 hours there. Never again. Worst doctor.
33 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Howard M Baruch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard M Baruch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cliffside Park, NJ.