- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard J Luks MD
Dr. Howard J Luks, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY, with other offices in Hawthorne, NY and Fishkill, NY( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Howard J Luks has 4 locations
200 Westage Bus Ctr Dr # 115
Fishkill , NY 12524
19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 1300
Hawthorne , NY 10532
200 Westage Bus Ctr Dr # 330
Fishkill , NY 12524
Dr. Howard J Luks has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Howard J Luks has the following 20 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Replacement
- Elbow Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Howard J Luks Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Howard J Luks
Dr. Luks graduated from the New York Medical College in 1991. Dr. Luks works in Hawthorne, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Luks is affiliated with Mid Hudson Regional Hospital Of Westchester Medical Center, St Johns Riverside Hospital-Andrus Pavilion and Westchester Medical Center.