Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hubert Cook
Dr. Hubert Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cook is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Medical City Dallas Hospital. Dr. Cook has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hubert Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Hubert Cook has the following 7 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Hubert Cook has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hubert Cook is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I wanted to get in on the 5-star rating bandwagon and say that Dr. Cook is truly the best. I've been going to him for almost 20 years (I think). He really makes you feel as though you are the only patient he has. Looks you in the eye, takes his time, never seems to be in a hurry. Love that. I know he doesn't want to hear this but I hope he never retires.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Parkland Memorial Hospital
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
University Hospital - St Paul
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Parkland Health and Hospital System
Utsouthwestern Hospital System
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1975
St Paul Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hubert Cook in this video.
Dr. Hubert Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.