Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Igor Fineman has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Back Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Critical Care
- Essential Tremor
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
My first impression of Dr. Fineman was that he is quiet and calm. His Assistant Jennifer is super outgoing and caring. Also, that the office staff loves working with him. Since I was having spine surgery, and everything was explained to me, I decided a calm, quiet neurosurgeon who could focus on the task at hand, was perfect for the job! And he was! Ask questions, participate in understanding the procedure and directions. Rose at the desk and Jennifer are the point persons who will handle your practical concerns, so that Dr. Fineman can concentrate on your surgery. I have every confidence in him.
Dr . Fineman, Jennifer and all his staff was wonderful I had trigeminal neuralgia. He did the surgery. And it went extremely well. I'm so glad my doctor referred me to dr . Fineman. The hospital was also great.a very caring staff . I would like to thank all who were involved in my surgery and recovery.
I AM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, SO I KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED IN ANY SURGERY, BUT DR. FINEMAN, AS DID JENN BIRCH, EASED MY TENSION/FEAR AND EXPLAINED THE PROCEDURE SO I LEFT VERY COMFORTABLE IN DECIDING TO HAVE THE SURGERY. NOW AM HEALING VERY WELL, AND AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS, I ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS EXCELLENT STAFF.
I underwent bilateral deep brain stimulator placement with Dr. Fineman and his staff. Dr. Fineman is extremely professional and is a skilled surgeon and has put together a team caring individuals who made this procedure so easy. My symptoms of Parkinson's disease are completely gone. Dr. Fineman and his team have changed my life and for that I will be forever grateful.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2013, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Fineman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Igor Fineman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRaymond Neurosurgery And Spine, 630 S Raymond Ave Unit 301, Pasadena, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Igor Fineman in this video.
Dr. Igor Fineman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.