- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Igor M Khelemsky MD
Dr. Igor M Khelemsky, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cliffside Park, NJ, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Rego Park, NY. They have 40 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Igor M Khelemsky has 3 locations
Dr. Igor M Khelemsky has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Igor M Khelemsky has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Igor M Khelemsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Igor M Khelemsky
Dr. Khelemsky graduated from the Kursk State Medical University,Kursk State Medical University in 1979. Dr. Khelemsky works in Cliffside Park, NJ and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Khelemsky is affiliated with New York Community Hospital, New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and NYU Langone Brooklyn Health.