Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ines M Braceras
Dr. Ines M Braceras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Braceras is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Coral Gables Hospital and Westchester General Hospital. Dr. Braceras has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ines M Braceras has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Braceras is my mother's doctor. I took the day off from work to take her to a follow upp appointment. We got to the office & signed in 15 minutes before her scheduled appointment. After sitting in the waiting room for 1 hour and 15 minutes, she had still not gotten called in. To make matters worse, when I checked the list, there were 4 patients ahead of her. When I asked at the desk what the long wait was for, I was told it is because they start to see patients at 8:00 AM. No matter the reason or excuse, to wait more than 1 hour & 15 minutes is unacceptable & unprofessional.
Dr. Braceras is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1998
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Dr. Ines M Braceras accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInteramerican Medical Center Group LLC, 4155 SW 130th Ave Ste 201, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ines M Braceras in this video.
Dr. Ines M Braceras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.