Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Rex III
Dr. Ira Rex III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Rex is affiliated with Caritas St. Anne's Hospital, Same Day SurgiCare of New England Inc. and Steward St. Annes Hospital. Dr. Rex has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Rex III has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Ira Rex III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.