Dr. Ira M Steinmetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira M Steinmetz?

best doctor

2 reviews 5.0 star rating 9/29/2017 Ive been using Dr. Steinmetz now all my life as an adult. Will be 61 next month and he is by far the best doctor. I am thankful he is located in Brooklyn where I have lived all my life and hope he never relocates. The staff is kind and professional. Dr. Steinmetz makes me feel at home, pays attention to detail and cares greatly about my health mentally and physically. So far Ive been very lucky to remain in good health (thanks to him), so my visits are usually maintenance and well being physicals, and always feel good about seeing him and staff. Sort of like visiting an old friend. I recommend this doctor and suggest anyone needing a doctor use him. He is kind and thorough. Fondly, a very satisfied patient, Rosemarie Omerol

Disappointed

I went to see him becausr I had a digestive issue for three years. He dismissed as nothing serious. Then,he takes my blood pressure and told me it was High and I had to come back in one month so he could take my pressure. I am a senior citizen and 140/80 is not considered high. I waited over an hour to see him and was a little upset . Would not recommend. He is only interested in billing Your insurance.

Paitent

Best doctor in New York my opinion

Great doctor He is the best in Brooklyn

I have found my doctor! The staff is friendly and the doctor was patient I feel this is the practice for me

Great doctor Very smart and caring Good office hours Does most testing in the office so you don't have to run ariundy

The doctor is very nice and smart. The office is beautiful and the staff friendly. I felt comfortable there and would highly recommend this ractice.

This doctor is smart patient and kind.I really liked him

Best doctor in Brooklyn

Excellent doctor. He and his staff were kind and caring. Would highly recommend this practice.

I was not impressed with this doctor or his staff. The waiting time was always over two hours and found his staff rude. The time that the Dr spend examining me was hurried and medical issues were not explained at all. As it turned out I was diagnosed with a life threatening disease and if l had not been proactive and unsatisfied with the overall care and poor diagnosis that l received from Dr Steinmetz l would very likely be very sick.( this doctor was fine for treating me for a common cold) by the way l followed up with another Dr. who diagnosed and treated me .My impression that Dr was overbooked and didn't really take the time that was was required to evaluate my medical conditions(besides losing all my test results" this experience was a nightmare"

great doctor poor staff

dr steinmetz is a caring dr not a great diagnostician but is very caring and will send you to a specialist if he feels you need one he is not an alarmist