Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iram K Zando
Dr. Iram K Zando, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Zando is affiliated with Homer Memorial Hospital and Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Iram K Zando has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
One goes to a doctor to seek help and get answer to their queries. This Doctor will leave you miserable inside out. She is very rude and arrogant. Won't let you talk at all and if by any chance you happen to ask a question she will reply by saying I practice in Canada as well as states and I am not only a doctor I also teach doctors. Totally self obsessed women with no manners at all.
Dr. Zando is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Iram K Zando accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Shreveport Family Medicine, 1400 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 104, Shreveport, LA
Dr. Iram K Zando is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.