Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Isaac L Victor has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Many years ago I promised to do this I guess the time is now. I have visited this office 2 times. Second time I forgot my wallet at home and doctor Victors staff did not allow me to see a doctor without a copay paid. I requested to speak to him and they told me he is not available to speak to me. If I want I can seat and wait in the waiting room. 2 humiliating hours later I asked if the doctor aware of the situation and was assured that he was. I continue waiting for him and he never came to see me. Eventually I left without seeing him I was not allowed to see a doctor over a $20 copay????? The incident was outrages I called the office and asked to speak to the doctor several days later with no response from him. Shame on you- doctor. I was in pain that day and really needed your help. It happened more than 10 years ago, however I remembered the humiliation like it was happened yesterday.
I have known Dr. Victor for about 20 years and have referred several friends to him. Not only did he save my sons life (during childbirth), he also helped my friend get pregnant with twins! (after years of heartache trying). He was present for my son's birth and stayed with me the entire time (missing the start of his best friends wedding) to make sure we were both OK. We have a fantastic doctor/patient relationship. The office is just an office, correct (no bells and whistles) but it fits its purpose. You don't wait long, unless he has an emergency which doctors sometimes do. He is a warm, friendly, open to any type of discussion doctor who also gives the best advice (as a doctor who cares!). My daughter now goes to him and he treats her with the same concern and care as he would his own daughters. The office staff is great, don't expect them to jump thru hoops for you (they are BUSY), but do expect them to be courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, and on time. I have never had an issue making appointments. To this day, I would STILL recommend him to anyone that asks for a good OB. The problem is....EVERYONE I know is ALREADY going to him :) Thanks Doc and Staff...see you soon!
Dr. Victor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Isaac L Victor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Isaac L Victor in this video.
Dr. Isaac L Victor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranford, NJ.