Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ishola S Adeyemo MD
Dr. Ishola S Adeyemo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ishola S Adeyemo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ishola S Adeyemo has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Ishola S Adeyemo Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUNY DOWNSTATE MEDICAL CENTER, 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Ishola S Adeyemo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.