Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yusuf M Saleeby
Dr. Yusuf M Saleeby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murrells Inlet, SC, with other offices in Cary, NC and Mount Pleasant, SC . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Saleeby has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Yusuf M Saleeby has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Yusuf M Saleeby has the following 15 expertise
- Hashimoto Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
Showing 5 of 38
Dr Saleeby is one of the worst doctors I’ve ever been to. He prescribed me all sorts of unnecessary medications that left me with even more health problems than when I first came to see him. He also writes his own 5 star reviews. You can verify this by going to his google review page and see the 5 star review with the name Saleeby attached to it. Not sure if he knows google shows your name on your reviews. How embarrassing. He kicked me out of his practice when I wasn’t getting well after 6 months even though I paid in advance for a years worth of visits and he would not refund the rest of my money. Don’t go to him.
Great doctor. He and his staff (I actually saw his FNP, but he came into the room for a while) are wonderful. They actually listened to me without cutting me off and sending me out the door with a prescription. I spent over an hour with the nurse practitioner and she was able to take me off a medication I did not need. I am very happy about that.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yusuf M Saleeby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murrells Inlet, SC.