Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack M Costa has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jack M Costa has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Jack M Costa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Costa - Posted on June 22nd, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Costa - Posted on November 12th, 2009
The Highest Standard
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Costa - Posted on November 17th, 2008
I wish all of my doctors were this good. Dr Costa is absolutely the best. After moving from the Washington, DC area, I have not found a dermatologist who comes anywhere close to Dr. Costa's high standard of dermatological care. However, Dr. Costa's practice is full and he may not be in a position of taking on new patients. I would definitely recommend trying however.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
48 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Jack M Costa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMPLEXIONS, 3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 202, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack M Costa, MD - Dermatology in Fairfax, VA, in this video.
Dr. Jack M Costa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.