Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack N Obadia
Dr. Jack N Obadia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Obadia is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Banner Baywood Medical Center. Dr. Obadia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack N Obadia has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Obadia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1991
Mesa General Hospital
Dr. Jack N Obadia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGynecology Center Of Phoenix, 2222 E Highland Ave Ste 225A, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack N Obadia in this video.
Dr. Jack N Obadia is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.