Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jackson Ma
Dr. Jackson Ma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montebello, CA, with other offices in Downey, CA and Montebello, CA (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ma is affiliated with Downey Regional Medical Center, Community Hospital of Long Beach and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Ma has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jackson Ma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 13
I switched over to Dr. Ma recently as my primary care doctor. The medical staff were very professional and attentive. During my examination, Dr. Ma was very thorough and meticulous. Unlike some of my previous doctors, he spent time with me and went over my health history carefully. So far all of my visits with Dr. Ma were very good and helpful. He would explained my blood results and other health issues I had. Very knowledgeable in geriatric medicine. He genuinely cares about me. I definitely would stay with him and recommend my friends. Very detail oriented doctor. Found out lately he also has a Ph.D. in Chemistry and worked in that field for a few years in research.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Downey Regional Medical Center
Community Hospital of Long Beach
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Bellflower Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
San Gabriel Valley M.C. AHMC
Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP
Alhambra Hospital Medical Center AHMC
Children`s Hospital of L.A.
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Queen of the Valle
12 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jackson Ma in this video.
Dr. Jackson Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montebello, CA.