Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob Drew
Dr. Jacob Drew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Drew is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital and Medical University Of South Carolina. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob Drew has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and answer any questions you have before scheduling an operation. After surgery, you’ll have a few checkups to ensure everything heals properly.
In addition to shoulders, hips and knees, they deal with injuries everywhere from your ankles and feet to your elbows and hands — and even your spine. They also help treat birth defects related to bones and muscles as well as degenerative conditions like osteoporosis and muscular dystrophy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Drew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical University Of South Carolina
9 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2007
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Jacob Drew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob Drew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.