Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James F Boffa
Dr. James F Boffa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Boffa is affiliated with Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus and Advocate Condell Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James F Boffa has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James F Boffa has the following 4 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Gallbladder Surgery
Dr. James F Boffa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Boffa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. James F Boffa accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthshore Medical Group, 9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 1900, Skokie, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James F Boffa in this video.
Dr. James F Boffa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.