Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Connor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Connor is an excellent doctor and I'm so glad he is my primary doctor. I have several chronic illnesses, making my case fairly complex, but he's never given up on me or told me he didn't know what to do. He is extremely compassionate and sympathetic towards me and patiently listens to everything I have to say, never rushing me or trying to cut me off. Dr. Connor gave me a prescription for anti-depressants and anxiety medication and followed up with me three weeks later and gave me the option to increase the dosage, and if that didn't help he gave me the option to increase the dosage again, or try another medication. Since I have chronic health issues, I've been to many doctors and have several specialists on my "team" as I like to say, some of whom are just as good as Dr Connor, but I like having him as my home base and of course always see him when I'm feeling sick. Dr. Connor is in his 60s and I hope he doesn't retire soon because I won't know what to do!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Connor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. James W Connor accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames Walter Connor Md, 27331 Hidden Trail Rd, Laguna Hills, CA
Dr. James W Connor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.