Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Elist
Dr. James J Elist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English and Persian (Farsi).
Book Online Now
Dr. James J Elist has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. James J Elist has the following 19 expertise
- Penile Prostheses
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urologic Emergencies
- Penile Diseases
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Kidney Stones
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Testicular Diseases
- Bladder Issues
- Male Infertility
- Male Circumcision
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer
- Penile Implantation
Showing 5 of 101
Best decision I made and my happiness is well worth the investment
Self-verified patient of Dr. James J Elist - Posted on September 17th, 2018
I want to personally thank you and your entire staff for making me feel comfortable addressing my concerns during the entire process. You cannot put a price tag on something you want if it will make you truly happy. So I took the chance to come see Dr Elist, since then I have no regrets. I simply feel like a new improved version of me. This experience has brought me closer to my wife. You have given me back my self-confidence and I am forever grateful to have you as my doctor. If you ever need my help, don’t hesitate to ask. I love you Dr Elist like a brother.
6 Months has passed
Self-verified patient of Dr. James J Elist - Posted on May 4th, 2018
Pleased with results!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James J Elist - Posted on April 4th, 2018
Going ok but not there yet
Self-verified patient of Dr. James J Elist - Posted on March 27th, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
44 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1974
The Washington Hospital
Dr. James J Elist Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
More about Dr. James J Elist
For over 30+ years, Dr. James Elist has been pioneering developments in men’s sexual dysfunction, sexual health and fertility. With his revolutionary 510(k) cleared by FDA, Penuva soft-silicone penile and testicular implant, he has helped over 1000+ men redefine their own limits of sexual ability, size and in-turn self-confidence.
Locations & DirectionsDR JAMSHID ELIST MD, 8500 Wilshire Blvd Ste 707, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. James J Elist is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.