Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Morgan has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Showing 5 of 7
My son is 14 and had to have his wisdom teeth pulled. I live in Council Bluffs and the office here was horrible to work with and they couldn't get the insurance end of it taken care of, I called Dr Morgan's office in hopes of getting it done before school started. They got him in right away for his consultation and had the insurance stuff taken care of the next day. They called when there was a cancellation he got right in and out. They called to check on him after the procedure and he got right in to have the sutures removed a week later. Not only did they offer great service they made my son feel totally comfortable, did a great job, and best of all they were half the price. I would definitely recommend Dr. Morgan to anyone.
Dr. Morgan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jennie Edmundson Hospital
39 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1974
Dr. James Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8701 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE
Dr. James Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.