Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James K Bennett
Dr. James K Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center South Campus, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and Shepherd Center. Dr. Bennett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James K Bennett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Male Circumcision
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Front desk was very rude. scheduled to see Dr Bennett but seen by another physician when I saw Dr Bennett present in office. Wait very long and was not updated with reason for wait. Charged twice my insurance copayment as a specialized visit for ultrasound when the ultrasound is covered by insurance. Waited an hour with this billing question and was then informed that billing person was not in. Left frustrated and angry which was not good for my heatlh
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Bennett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. James K Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidtown Urology, 1924 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James K Bennett in this video.
Dr. James K Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.