Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James L Biddle
Dr. James L Biddle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Biddle is affiliated with Rio Grande Regional Hospital. Dr. Biddle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James L Biddle has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James L Biddle has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. James L Biddle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James L Biddle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Biddle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1976
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. James L Biddle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana HMO Premier
Locations & DirectionsLandrum Chester Ob/Gyn Associates, 222 E Ridge Rd Ste 216, McAllen, TX
Dr. James L Biddle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.