Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James P Neifeld has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James P Neifeld has the following 23 expertise
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Dr. James P Neifeld has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James P Neifeld is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Neifeld was highly recommend to us and my husband and I went down to Massey Oncology clinic to see him. From the moment he walked in we both felt at ease. He was very kind answered all our questions and said the lump on my leg was not cancer but once we removed it we would know what it was. I know I was in the best hands. I would highly recommend him if some one wanted a top notch surgical oncologist. I heard he was retiring a loss for me but whatever he decides to do on the next chapter of his life it will be well deserved.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. James P Neifeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James P Neifeld in this video.
Dr. James P Neifeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.