Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Pollifrone
Dr. James J Pollifrone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Pollifrone is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial. Dr. Pollifrone has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James J Pollifrone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 29
I love this doctor. He is great, but his nures (Lisa) is horrible. She is rude, cold and did not call in my perscriotions for 6 days after I made several phone calls. Told me she was busy and would "TRY" but never did until I called her supervior to complain. It's a shame that the nurse has ruined my expierience with this great Doctor.
Broken ankle: I scheduled my appointment with Dr Pollifrone based on the reviews on this site, and I must say that I now agree with all the good ones. As a matter of fact, I don't think I saw a bad review. Dr Pollifrone was alert and attentive to my needs, funny, and even gave me a good ribbing about how I broke my ankle. I had to schedule my appointment out about 4 days, then from there my surgery was another 4 days. No problem. The surgery went well and during my follow-up apointment, I was seen on time, without much wait at all. Great bedside manner, informative, didn't mind answering my many questions in a way I could understand. I would definitely recommend Dr Pollifrone to a close friend or family member.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2009, 2011, 2015, 2014, 2008, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Pollifrone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. James J Pollifrone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArlington Orthopedic Associates Pa, 800 Orthopedic Way, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James J Pollifrone in this video.
Dr. James J Pollifrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.