Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Goss has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 18
Good doctor . Thorough examination, very professional . Had one surgical procedure with him and the results were outstanding . Preparing to have another surgical procedure with Dr. Goss . The only problem that I have with Dr. Goss is his bedside manner is not real personable but then, I'm not seeing him on a social visit .
I waited THREE hours in this office to see this man. He walked in the room, tapped me on the knees, and then tried to walk out. He didn't even apologize for taking half of a day to get to my room. Very arrogant, unwilling to listen or help. He never looked at me in the face. I wasted a WHOLE lot of time and money. I would rank him up there as one of the worse. Never ever would I recommend anyone to see him. Choose your doctors wisely!!!
I was in a very bad condition...I was shot in my leg. He treated me for years of recovery operation after operation . He came and talked to me while I was in the hospital and even told me that his family and him prayed for me. That made me feel like it wasn't just a job to him, but he cared. I am now 43 years old able to walk pretty good for my injury. He took the time to spend years of corrective surgeries for my bones to be almost straight now. I was 22 when I was injured. Other doctors are often amazed at his work on my leg. The only problem I had along time ago he had so many patients it took awhile to be seen. He is in a new office now, and I am going to have to go see him again for problems with my other leg- not the one he worked on. I know he can get this one straighten out too. He's #1 in my book. After he did such a good job with me- my brother-in-law went to him with back trouble. Other doctors wanted to operate. Dr. Goss didn't. He is back working now, without surgery.
Dr. James R Goss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsValdosta Orthopedic Assoc, 3527 N Valdosta Rd, Valdosta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Goss in this video.
Dr. James R Goss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.