Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Trauth
Dr. James Trauth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Folsom, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Trauth is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Danbury Hospital and University of California Davis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Trauth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James Trauth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr James Trauth Is a Excellent Doctor!!! He's one of the Best as a patient with four chronic diseases he has taken Great Care with my medical concerns he takes extra time with his patients. I was so impressed my son is also one of his patients. I'm so Glad he Is my Doctor and I recommend him if you need a Wondeful, Caring Doctor.
Does not listen. Does not provide ANY feedback as you speak to him. Does not provide feedback on progress you are making or positive changes you are making toward excellent health. Only spouts his agenda. More patient administration than patient care. Mostly just fills data into computer. This is medical care?
Dr. Trauth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
University of California Davis Medical Center
Pope John Paul Ii Rehabilitation And Nursing Center
U C Davis Med Ctr
Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
UC Davis Med Center
Laurel Ridge Health Care Center
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1987
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. James Trauth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions251 Turn Pike Dr, Folsom, CA
Dr. James Trauth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.