Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jamie P Burrows has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jamie P Burrows has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jamie P Burrows has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Jamie Burrows is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to listen to all of your concerns, does not judge in the least bit, and is extremely thorough with finding out what is wrong and helping to ease your condition to make it more comfortable for you. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a compassionate and highly educated OBGYN!
Dr. Burrows is a wonderful doctor who truly cares for her patients. In todays world it is nearly impossible to find a doctor that will get to know you and truly care about what you are telling them. They see so many patients, it has to be hard to truly give concern to each patient. She is my normal OB doctor and today I had the unfortunate fate of meeting another doctor in her practice for my 28 week check up. He was horrendous and reminded me of everything Dr. Burrows is not. She is forward thinking, intelligent, kind, compassionate and empathetic. She genuinely takes time to get to know her patients personally and shows deep concern for her patient. If she is not on call the day I go into labor, I will do whatever I can to prolong labor to have her there! I do not want any other doctor putting a finger on me. I am beyond happy with her care and wouls recommend her to any Mother to be. Not enough stars for this doctor. Truly an angel.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2004
Riverside Medical Center
Dr. Jamie P Burrows accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPartners In Womens Health, 255 Fortenberry Rd Ste A1, Merritt Island, FL
Dr. Jamie P Burrows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.