Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane C Reed
Dr. Jane C Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Tops Surgical Specialty Hospital. Dr. Reed has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane C Reed has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Reed and her whole staff, as well as the team at Memorial Hermann, are incredible. She is smart, thorough, personable, compassionate, and excellent at what she does, but without the ego that some doctors with her level of experience and accomplishment can develop. She is confident without being cocky. She is very down-to-earth, and although I'm sure she sees tons of patients, she had the highest level of focus and attention to my particular case and my surgery. Her office not only runs on time for appointments, but when I have gotten there early she even has seen me early. Visits don't feel rushed, and through her experience and demeanor, plus her confidence in her own team, she has a way of calming my nerves since I get a lot of anxiety about medical procedures. She worked closely with me regular doctor to combine procedures so I wouldn't have to repeat things such as blood tests. I would recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Reed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jane C Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpecialists For Women, 9200 Pinecroft Dr Ste 350, Shenandoah, TX
Dr. Jane C Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.