Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Janet L Yu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I guess some people judge a doctor by the office surroundings. It sure wasn't out of house beautiful, but that isn't what makes a good doctor. I have never had any issue with her staff. I would follow her anywhere she practiced, in fact I have. She has always given me the best care. Always going above and beyond to assist me. For this I am so eternally grateful.
I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased. They are an absolute expert in the field. I would never feel unsafe or apprehensive in their care. Not only did I find a parking spot right away, but I knew my car was safe because the spots were designated and close to the entrance. I've been other places that left me unattended for quite awhile, but not here. They would never leave me unattended and they always go the extra mile to make me feel cared for
I was planning on writing a long rant on how negative my experience was with this doctor. However, after reading these reviews, it seems that everyone has already pointed this out. Same story, different patient- this doctor and her staff is a joke and her office is a dump. No integrity or compassion for her patients and she makes no effort even if a patient has a serious illness or complaint. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her sued for malpractice.
22 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Janet L Yu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCchcscdcr, 9260 Laguna Springs Dr, Elk Grove, CA
Dr. Janet L Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.