Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason A Reed
Dr. Jason A Reed, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, OH, with another office in Athens, OH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Ohiohealth Obleness Hospital. Dr. Reed has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason A Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 119
The staff does not return phone calls. They Lie, yes lie, and do not follow the doctors orders. When confronted, they refuse to allow you to speak to the Doctor. Their ball dropping and negligence has me now facing permanent damage, and corrective surgery. Dr. Reed himself was wonderful, however has allowed an inept and uncaring staff to destroy his reputation.
I needed a second total knee replacement and was devastated when my first doctor went out of my insurance network. Little did I know this was to be a blessing in disguise. Fortunately I found Dr Reed with Joint Replacement Surgeons and the difference was a night and experience, I suffered none of the problems I had with my first knee replacement and the Doctors Hospital in New Albany was excellent. Thank you once again Dr. Reed for being so kind, compassionate, and most important, an extremely gifted surgeon!
I am doing research on what surgeon would be best to perform a total knee replacement for me. After reading so many negative comments and low ratings, I would never pick Dr. Reed. And I can't understand how his overall rating is so high with a "4". Makes me distrust the overall ratings of other physician's located in the Castrop Center.
Dr. Reed and his Staff are the best. I had a torn tendon in my ankle, Dr. Reed and his Staff worked together with me to get my ankle fixed. If you need a torn tendon to a joint replaced, this is the Doctor to go to. Dr. Reed has the best bedside manor that I have seen in years. Thank you Dr. Reed and all your Staff
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jason A Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason A Reed in this video.
Dr. Jason A Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, OH.