- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason B Reina MD
Dr. Jason B Reina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA, with another office in Hammond, LA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reina is affiliated with North Oaks Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason B Reina has 2 locations
7015 Highway 190 East Service Rd Ste 102
Covington, LA 70433
Dr. Jason B Reina has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jason B Reina has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Jason B Reina is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason B Reina - Posted on July 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason B Reina - Posted on May 16th, 2016
Dr. Reina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1999
Ochsner Health System
Dr. Jason B Reina Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jason B Reina
Dr. Reina received his medical degree from L.S.U. School Of Medicine in New Orleans, La. He completed his residency in Internal medicine at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, followed by a fellowship in Hepatology and Gastroenterology at Ochsner Medical Center. Dr. Reina is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Reina serves on the Medical Executive Committee at North Oaks Medical Center, and on the Community Action Plan at St. Tammany Parish Hospital. He is a member of The American College of Gastroenterology, The American Gastroenterological Association, and The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr. Reina joined Northlake Gastroenterology in 2006. Dr. Reina is on staff with St. Tammany Parish Hospital, Lakeview Regional Medical Center, Fairway Medial Center, North Oaks Medical Center and Riverside Medical Center.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason B Reina, MD - Gastroenterology in Covington, LA, in this video.
Dr. Jason B Reina is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Covington, LA.