- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey H Berg has 2 locations
Dr. Jeffrey H Berg has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey H Berg has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Dislocation
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Tennis Elbow
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jeffrey H Berg Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey H Berg
Dr. Berg graduated from the Boston University School of Medicine,Boston University School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Berg works in Reston, VA and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Berg is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Loudoun Hospital and Reston Hospital Center.