Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer R Berman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Kidney Stones
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Bladder Issues
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 94
Dr. Jennifer Berman is so intelligent. She is full of so much information and the true information at that. I was interested in starting hormone therapy but like most people I know and talked to, we had false information and ideas in our end. Dr. Berman reviewed studies with me and clarified the dangers of hormones. We have started a regimen and am very confident I'm going to be feeling like my best self by following it. Dr. Berman gave me her personal email and responds to questions promptly.
I have reviewed this doctor on Healthgrades as well because I am extremely pleased with my services. Dr. Berman is very diligent. I purchased a series of ThermiVa treatments mainly because she's one of the only practices where the doctor actually performs the procedures, not nurses or staff (nothing against them!) I just prefer to have someone who knows anatomy to a T. Not only had the procedure been extremely helpful for atrophy, but Dr. Berman went over my hormone levels and after following her prescribed regimen along with the procedures, I'm feeling better than I expected. She's fabulous!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Maryland Medical System
Locations & DirectionsJennifer Ruth Berman Md, 1125 S Beverly Dr Ste 720, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Jennifer R Berman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.