Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Browning
Dr. Jennifer Browning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingwood, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Browning is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center, Northeast Medical Center Hospital and MHHS Northeast Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Browning has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Front off lice staff acted like I was bothering them when I first called. I moved practices because doctor was rude and waited forever. Not sure but waiting room was empty too. Just strange - new in town so I picked them out of the phone booth. Lastly no one called me back with my test results. It was just odd. I'm not a first time mother so I knew what to expect. Very sad.
My first ob/gyn experience and I must say it was near-traumatic. I was unable to get any of my questions answered and the nurse was extremely rude and looked at me as if I was an animal. It was just totally rude. I was scheduled over 2 months out. I was called less than a week before my appointment to re-schedule. I was then called the day before my cancelled appointment to 'confirm' and when I called right back to confirm the address she said I had no such appointment. I arrived to my later appointment on time and was told I needed to re-schedule ( after leaving work and driving from South Houston).
i totally agree with the rest. the worst ob gyn i have ever been to... first child during my pregnancy,she would tell me that every thing looked normal .and my child was born with plenty of disabilities that could had been detected during pregnancy. then 4 miscarriages and the medical assistant is the one who detected that i was miscarrying not her . and when ever i go back for follow ups she says normal ,normal !!!!!!!!
Dr. Browning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kingwood Medical Center
Northeast Medical Center Hospital
MHHS Northeast Hospital
Kingwood Specialty Hospital
18 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jennifer Browning accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions350 Kingwood Medical Dr, Kingwood, TX
Dr. Jennifer Browning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingwood, TX.