Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer E Watson DO
Dr. Jennifer E Watson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer E Watson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
Poor office & business manager
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer E Watson - Posted on September 13th, 2018
I recently got pregnant, and my insurance changed from United Healthcare to Humana. I scheduled my first prenatal visit at almost 9 weeks pregnant. As soon as I finished filling out the paperwork at the office, they asked me to sign a OB Budget Agreement saying that I owed the office $2223.00 for all of the upcoming care and delivery. They broke it into payments of $445, the first one due in 3 weeks. I could not believe it because I had not even been seen once for my pregnancy yet. I had discussions with the front desk and the billing manager, who were all unempathetic about the situation. My husband is currently undergoing cancer treatment and is on short-term disability. They were all completely unempathetic. I highly do not recommend that office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer E Watson - Posted on October 31st, 2017
Office manager a disgrace, Erika. I was dismissed and asked to leave without seeing the Dr. Because I had an $85 unpaid balance which she asked me to pay in front of a full waiting room. No concern for me the patient who was there to discuss surgery with Dr. Watson. I called to tell her how upset I was. She said can I call you back. That was five days ago, still waiting for that call. I am now looking for a new GYN.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer E Watson - Posted on June 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer E Watson - Posted on July 12th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jennifer E Watson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWOMENS CARE FLORIDA WILLIAMS GOLDMAN AND WATSON, 1840 Mease Dr Ste 110, Safety Harbor, FL
Dr. Jennifer E Watson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.