Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau
Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mersereau has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
Dr Mersereau truly cares for her patients. My husband and I struggled with infertility for over three years until we eventually conceived. She is a kind and caring doctor who thoroughly explains everything and always makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr Mersereau and all of her partners.
Dr. Mersereau and the staff at UNC Fertility provided the best care I have received!! My husband also felt incredibly welcome and part of the process. We came to UNC Fertility after a history of several miscarriages to hopefully find a solution and we found it!! We have a healthy pregnancy that has been closely followed by Dr. M and her team since we first found out. I can't say enough about how grateful we were for the care and consistency of follow-ups over the first 10 weeks! It was such a relief with all the stress we felt about undergoing yet another miscarriage! We 100% recommend Dr. Mersereau and UNC Fertility to those struggling with miscarriages!
I was a patient of Dr. Mersereau's for just over a year from initial visit to "graduation." It is hard to put into words how much I appreciate UNC Fertility and especially Dr. Mersereau. Dr. Mersereau was so knowledgeable, helpful, and caring from our very first appointment. She was able to calm our fears and explain our results and treatment plan into terms we could easily understand. The entire staff and all of the doctors were wonderful to work with, especially Wendy. Wendy went above and beyond (emailing at all hours and even calling me on the weekend to share the news of a positive pregnancy test on her day off) throughout my care at UNC Fertility. I cannot say enough good things about UNC Fertility, Dr. Mersereau and Wendy - thank you so much!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer E Mersereau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.