Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry J St Pierre
Dr. Jerry J St Pierre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. St Pierre is affiliated with Springhill Medical Center and Thibodaux Regional Medical Center. Dr. St Pierre has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry J St Pierre has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jerry J St Pierre has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Jerry J St Pierre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Would not give me a refill for diflucan/fluconazole to treat a yeast infection despite having just seen him for the same thing 3 months earlier. Wanted me to make an appointment so he could do another vaginal exam and smear, even though I just had one done and it was normal. Switched to a female doctor who is much more reasonable.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. St Pierre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jerry J St Pierre accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOchsner Baptist Ob/Gyn Clinic, 4429 Clara St Ste 400, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Jerry J St Pierre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.