Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John K Appelbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John K Appelbaum has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. John K Appelbaum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John K Appelbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I have been a patient of Dr. Appelbaums' for 10 years. He has delivered all three of my children and helped me through a devestating miscarriage. He is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He never rushes through appointments and makes you feel like you are his only patient. As a nurse and patient, I highly recommend him!
If it was not for his lovely office staff, I would call this whole appointment a wash.I waited 45 mins PAST my appt time for my visit. He only spent maybe 10 mins with me.Wanted to criticize every aspect of my life and told me since I was sexually active with 1 person since my last visit, I probably had an STD because my cervix bled a little bit and he knew I didn't use protection. My pap came back normal and without any STDs showing up. Horrible bed side manner. I have never left a Dr appt wanting to punch the Dr in his face. Would NOT recommend this "Doctor" to my worst enemy.
Dr. Appelbaum was extremely caring- always very warm and comfortable. I was nervous about seeing a male OBGYN, but he quickly proved his great skill. I'm having my second child in a month, and I'm thrilled he will be my physician through such an exciting process!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. John K Appelbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Consultants Llc, 3023 N Ballas Rd Ste 120D, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. John K Appelbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.