Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Wilson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Holistic/Integrative Medicine
Integrative medicine specialists focus on treatment plans and practices that target the mind and body in order to treat the whole person. They can advise on holistic and natural remedies, such as massage therapy and acupuncture, as well as issue prescriptions and offer clinical care. By combining clinical and natural care methods, they offer a more comprehensive approach to health that many patients prefer.
They're trained on conventional treatment options and they also study evidence-based alternative treatments to give you more options and they pride themselves on creating closer, more collaborative relationships with their patients. Their expertise includes preventing stress and improving your overall well-being.
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 14
Best doctor imaginable. And no, I'm not related to him and don't work at his clinic. If any new physicians or med students read this, go shadow this man and observe the staff at this clinic. All his patients would clone him if we could, and we all wish there was a Great Smokies Medical Center in every state.
40 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Lebonheur Childrens Hospital
Dr. John Wilson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreat Smokies Medical Center, 1312 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC
Dr. John Wilson Jr is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Asheville, NC.