- Piedmont Athens Regional
- St Mary's Health Care System
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Manfredi MD
Dr. John R Manfredi has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. John R Manfredi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Manfredi has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. John R Manfredi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. John R Manfredi
Dr. Manfredi graduated from the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in 2001. Dr. Manfredi works in Athens, GA and 6 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Manfredi is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional and St Mary's Health Care System.