Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Manfredi MD
Dr. John R Manfredi has 3 locations
1765 Old West Broad St Bldg 2
Athens, GA 30606
1000 Cowles Clinc Way Ste C-200
Greensboro, GA 30642
Dr. John R Manfredi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John R Manfredi has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. John R Manfredi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
The Best Surgeon!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Manfredi - Posted on January 22nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Manfredi - Posted on January 3rd, 2019
My husband had four knee surgies. The first knee went well. Right knee was a disaster.My husband got an infection that should have been noticed way sooner than it was. He does have a blood disorder that can interfere. He had all kinds of blisters showing up when stitches were removedBut Dr Manfredi had a fill in PA that didn’t know near enough about this blood disorder and Dr Manfredi managed to go on vacation right after his surgery. He should have said something to us and we would have waited till he was back. Another Orthopedic person should have been consulted when these blisters happened, but the Pa brushed it off saying they should go away. My husband had to have another surgery to replace infected hardware, which went way out of control. It was horrible. Six weeks in hospital and my husband had a horrible time with pain meds.We feel Dr Manfredi should have been on top of this and taken him offoxyicotin,which was the main problem. Instead I had to take care of problem. Lots of negative attitude from Dr. Manfredi to cut off his leg. Good thing we didn’t listen to him because he gets along some, but is disabled. At least 3 years later he still has his leg.
Simply the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Manfredi - Posted on December 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Manfredi - Posted on September 13th, 2018
Worst Physician ever - bombastic, not a healer, an egotist
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Manfredi - Posted on March 19th, 2018
Exam inadequate, does not listen to patient, only wants to do TKR even when not needed because he is unable to do a robotic partial. Office staff mixes up patient records resulting in incorrect DOB, previous surgeries from another patient, neglecting to list allergies, etc . Would never let him near me with a scalpel and his office staff needs serious retraining.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. John R Manfredi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Manfredi, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Athens, GA, in this video.
Dr. John R Manfredi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.