Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Day has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromuscular Medicine
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. John W Day has the following 8 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Migraine Disorders
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Dr. John W Day is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Day was warm and kind from the minute he walked in the room. He has a team that you are able to talk to whenever you want. He doesn't treat you like a patient, he treats you like someone He has known for a while. He listens to every word you have to say. He puts a worried parent at ease, I went to a child neurologist in Sacramento before Dr. Day and Dr.Day is leaps and bounds better. If i had to refer a friend to a child neurologist I would without a doubt give the this doctors name.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
41 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStanford Healthcare, 213 Quarry Rd, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John W Day in this video.
Dr. John W Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.