Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jon B Snelling
Dr. Jon B Snelling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Snelling is affiliated with Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial and Driscoll Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon B Snelling has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Jon B Snelling has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Snelling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1976
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Jon B Snelling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO