Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jon B Tucker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jon B Tucker has the following 18 expertise
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Jon B Tucker has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jon B Tucker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
I cannot say enough about Dr. Tucker and his staff professional caring, and understanding. Dr. Tucker is an excellent surgeon who takes the time to explain the situation the options that are available and the course of action that needs to take place. I would highly recommend Dr.Tucker
Thank you for your compliments regarding Dr. Tucker's professionalism and our caring staff. We always make sure that our patients are comfortable and informed while we work together to solve their medical needs. We're glad you had a good experience and in fact, we receive many new patients via satisfied patients like yourself. Thank you!
Dr. Tucker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jon B Tucker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsTucker Orthopedics, 1082 Bower Hill Rd Ste 100, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon B Tucker in this video.
Dr. Jon B Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.