Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan S Davidson
Dr. Jonathan S Davidson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA, with other offices in Modesto, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Davidson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan S Davidson has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 61
First off, I have read a lot of the positive one line reviews praising the staff & doc for a great job, which were obviously create by the incompetent unprofessional people he has working for him. If you read the negative reviews there are spot on (totally truthful). What a joke, I don't think the colonoscopy was even done, insert the camera just enough to take a picture of your insides and you're done. I have had this procedure done before at a real Medical Facility, such a different experience between the two. What a waste of tax payers money "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED' I give this office at 2210 Del paso Dr. a rating of NEGATIVE-10 stars. REALLY PEOPLE !!!!!! P.S. I love the review that claims the procedure cured their Hep C!
I'm giving 1 star because I have to. I had an appointment with Dr. Davidson earlier this year at the 2210 Del Paso Rd., Ste B, Sacramento, CA 95834. It was the worst Dr. appointment I have ever been too. First of all the reception area was lines with chairs (like 30+). The plastic on the walls were completely peeling off and about 5 feet of it was just hanging on the floor. When I was brought back I was hold he wanted me to watch a film regarding a colonoscopy! Huh? He then came out & asked if I was ready. Uh, for what? Dr. Davidson thought I was there to have a colonoscopy! OK, if you have ever had one before, there is "body prep work beforehand". Staff was nice enough, but one argued with me when the Dr. wanted me to watch the video- Why? Wires were going from room to room hanging from the ceiling. This was the most awful Dr. appointment as well as conditions of a supposedly medical office I have ever seen in my life!... Stay away from him!!!
30 Years Experience
University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1988
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Jonathan S Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan S Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.