Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jory D Richman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I was referred to Dr Richman for a second opinion for post-operative sciatic, sacrum and coccyx pain which has been getting increasingly worse over the course of a year. Three visits to the practice, the first with another doctor who admitted that she had no experience with this and then the next two with Dr Richman. After reviewing an MRI that he had ordered he told me that, "the good news is it will get better". I asked when. He then asked, "How long have you been having this problem". This information was already in my chart from the previous two visits. He gave me an injection after I asked it there was anything like an injection or something that could give me some relief. Then I was told to come back and see him if it didn't get any better or got worse. No follow up visit was scheduled. I feel that some of these doctors only care about getting patients in and out the door. If the patient is not an easy case the push them off onto someone else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Jory D Richman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUpp Orthopaedic Surgery, 1350 Locust St Ste 220, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jory D Richman in this video.
Dr. Jory D Richman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.