Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose I Quiceno MD
Dr. Jose I Quiceno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Quiceno is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose I Quiceno has 4 locations
7565 Mission Valley Rd Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92108
10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037
310 Santa Fe Dr Ste 100
Encinitas, CA 92024
Book Online Now
Dr. Jose I Quiceno has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Jose I Quiceno has the following 11 expertise
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Laser Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
Showing 1 of 1
President, IMS Recycling Services, Inc.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose I Quiceno - Posted on February 26th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Quiceno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Jose I Quiceno Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose I Quiceno, MD - Ophthalmology in La Jolla, CA, in this video.
Dr. Jose I Quiceno is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.