Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Armotrading II
Dr. Joseph M Armotrading II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocoee, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Armotrading is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and South Lake Hospital. Dr. Armotrading has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph M Armotrading II has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Joseph M Armotrading II has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Armotrading has a great calm manner. He takes the time to explain things to me and my family to make sure we understand. He is calm, polite & professional. He and his staff kept me calm throughout getting ready for surgery & recovering from surgery. I appreciate him & his staff very much & recommend them to anyone needing a general surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Armotrading is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Joseph M Armotrading II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrlando Physician Specialists LLC, 10000 W Colonial Dr Ste 288, Ocoee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph M Armotrading II in this video.
Dr. Joseph M Armotrading II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.