Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph F Behymer
Dr. Joseph F Behymer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Behymer is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Tri City Medical Center and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach. Dr. Behymer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph F Behymer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. B has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. Even after moving out of the county where he maintains offices I still make the drive to get the quality, professional care of a doctor I trust to be honest and forthright, even if it's not always good news. Would highly recommend. His office assistant Cathy is also one to be counted on to follow through with any communications requirements of pharmacies, other doctors, health insurance, etc.
Best doctor ever...
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Behymer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- St Georges University
Jfk Medical Center
Dr. Joseph F Behymer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity California San Diego Student Health Services, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph F Behymer in this video.
Dr. Joseph F Behymer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.