Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Borrelli Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph Borrelli Jr has the following 22 expertise
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Fracture Fixation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Femoral Fractures
- Ununited Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Closed Fractures
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Joseph Borrelli Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Joseph Borrelli Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthpoint Medical Group, 4211 Van Dyke Rd Ste 200, Lutz, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Borrelli Jr in this video.
Dr. Joseph Borrelli Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.