Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph A Cruz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 36
T His office is not even taking calls during business hours. Cant make an appointment. I went to the office to make an appointment and they refused. this would have been a post op. I was told the dr would review who needed to be seen or not and they would call me back. my labs are off my med needs adjusting. He has been my md for at least 15 yrs i have an hmo he is my primary and is not doing his job BEWARE
Wait 6 to 8 weeks for an appt.. No follow up with prescriptions. Got a new blood pressure medication. Had to stop because it made me sick, told staff and went without blood pressure meds for a month until my follow up visit. Was given new medication with Rx and weeks sample. Medication is not on Insurance drug formulary. Again I set without blood pressure medication. But hey, why worry, my follow up visit is in three weeks. I've seen this Doctor for several years and finally got fed up and got a new Primary Care Provider.
32 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1986
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Joseph A Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Village Primary Care, 2 James Way Ste 209, Pismo Beach, CA
Dr. Joseph A Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pismo Beach, CA.